Nico O'Reilly

Nah! not for me mate, I think he still needs a bit of looking after on the recovery from injury side of things, slowly slowly with this young man he is quite a talent.
Another season and if he hasn't broken into the first team squad he will be in a much better position to loan out.
I am not sure, hes already 19 and needs to kick on soon or he risks being forgotten about.

I am not sure, hes already 19 and needs to kick on soon or he risks being forgotten about.
I take your point but just don't agree with the path you want us to take with him, I believe we need to get him 100% fit and monitor him for at least 20 games making sure he does not put his career at risk, talent wise at 19, I would say he is still very young,and his talent is not in doubt, he can break into our first team if we take our time with him.

I take your point but just don't agree with the path you want us to take with him, I believe we need to get him 100% fit and monitor him for at least 20 games making sure he does not put his career at risk, talent wise at 19, I would say he is still very young,and his talent is not in doubt, he can break into our first team if we take our time with him.
Good option for the last 10/15 mins or cup games. So many games this season.

Nice bit of skill for the chance, I'd thought he'd scored tbh at first

It's the sort of thing where he's probably rushed it trying to impress, yeah it was a nice bit of skill too he's usually cool headed bagging chances like that.

The pressure of stepping up combined with the excitement probably got the better of him, next time he gets a chance like that on this tour I can see it hitting the onion bag.

Hope he doesnt have to play CDM next games. I get that he is tall.

Let him play as a 8 or 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.