Nicolás Otamendi - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy coming back means we can play 352 and 343 again and get 3 CB's on the pitch at once if Pep wants to give Otamendi some game time to keep him happy.

He was just amazing last year, if I'm not mistaken we extended his contract.
I think he will not stay next year, he deserves to be in a team where he will play permanently. I will not complain if we land De Ligt instead

Why would De Ligt come be 3rd/4th choice?

Brought in to replace Kompany I always believe he plays crap on the right but put in some superb performances on the left trouble is Laporte is better and it does not look like he is going to get many games there, I do think he will put in a transfer request this summer

Shame it looks like he's on his way out. Probably the best CB in the league last season overall and it was amazing to see how much he came on from his patchy start... However Laporte has been a revelation and Stones and Kompany when fit are hard to budge.

Good player,but makes mistakes.....i'm also not convinced we should keep him when he is unhappy with playing bit parts and good money would be available for him.

I'd wait till summer,when i'd be confident we would be fine promoting youth in his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.