Nicoló Barella

You really want to convince everyone this isn't happening don't you? :D
Same reasoning why convincing supporters Barella is suddenly going to be available either. And for a cheaper price. Paqueta was the meant to be the one and would of arrived if there wasn't any major charges against the said player.

Same reasoning why convincing supporters Barella is suddenly going to be available either. And for a cheaper price. Paqueta was the meant to be the one and would of arrived if there wasn't any major charges against the said player.
The news that we wanted Paqueta came out less time ago than the time remaining in the transfer window. We were also linked to Barella in the past. This deal could be much much closer than you think.

Not realistic at short notice.

You put 90 million down inter will bite our hand off for that fee. The owners don’t care they want money. They won’t reject 90 mil. Inter is more business than a football club these days. Same with Milan.

Don’t think the fee is the issue it’s convincing Barella to leave Italy will be the problem.

Even though they won trophies Inters owners care more about money in than silverware.

The news that we wanted Paqueta came out less time ago than the time remaining in the transfer window. We were also linked to Barella in the past. This deal could be much much closer than you think.
I think that if Barella was obtainable this summer we would probably have tried to sign him before we tried to sign Paqueta, not after. Common sense tells me that we will now try to sign someone below Paqueta on our list, not someone that is way better than him. Like, if we for some reason couldn't get the Doku deal over the line we would most likely try with someone like Barcola, not try with Mbappe.

Makes no logical sense and it seems like its just wishful thinking.

You put 90 million down inter will bite our hand off for that fee. The owners don’t care they want money. They won’t reject 90 mil. Inter is more business than a football club these days. Same with Milan.

Don’t think the fee is the issue it’s convincing Barella to leave Italy will be the problem.
Barella is just as important to Inter than he is to us.

I think that if Barella was obtainable this summer we would probably have tried to sign him before we tried to sign Paqueta, not after. Common sense tells me that we will now try to sign someone below Paqueta on our list, not someone that is way better than him. Like, if we for some reason couldn't get the Doku deal over the line we would most likely try with someone like Barcola, not try with Mbappe.

Apart from Mbappe.

Even though they won trophies Inters owners care more about money in than silverware.

agreed. I think Pep is also testing slightly the clubs desire to go again? Very interesting wording last night about how the club need to make important decisions about the squad quickly? He wants reinforcements and fast and wants to see if the club want to go again imo and that starts at the top.

Barella is available this summer clubs were quoted how much it would take. The problem is convincing Barella to leave Italy any club that can do that will get him.

Barella is available this summer clubs were quoted how much it would take. The problem is convincing Barella to leave Italy any club that can do that will get him.
If he isn't interested he isn't available. If he was interested we would obviously have tried to sign him before we tried signing Paqueta. Would happily be wrong, but it doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
If he isn't interested he isn't available. If he was interested we would obviously have tried to sign him before we tried signing Paqueta.
Why are you so sure we favored Barella over Paqueta?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.