Nicoló Barella

Happy? I would be fucking ecstatic! With Phillips going out on loan I'd bring in Locatelli to replace him and Barella would have a fellow Italian in the squad to ease his adjustment to the UK...
Being as polite as I can, any player that needs someone to come and hold his hand when he moves clubs wouldn’t be for me

Not realistic at short notice.
That was my thought process as well....but if we are sending Phillips off you would think we would add a midfielder. We are getting really short on bodies. Starting to think we might pull off a surprise.

This is the thing, what we have heard , we assume its short notice, but the reality is that we have absolutely zero clue of whats being done behind the scenes etc, once deals are accepted things move fast
Not one for one of Inter's key players and they have qualified for this season's Champions League. We signed Dias because Benfica didn't qualify for the Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.