Nicoló Barella

Everyone watches "shit loads" of the [insert country here] league when they're desperate to land a player from that league especially if that player is a beast on football manager. It's ridiculous
If you’re referring to me I lived in Milan for 6 months and watched most of their home games by the way. Is it really unthinkable that you can watch football outside of City?

If you’re referring to me I lived in Milan for 6 months and watched most of their home games by the way. Is it really unthinkable that you can watch football outside of City?
Exactly. Also, we have a lot of people from different countries on this forum or living abroad. How do I know? I qualify as both, and I know some others do too.

What did you think of his performance?
Thought all the inter team was very good but can't say he caught my eye above anyone else, but he was very good.

Seem to be in the minority here but I thought he was really disappointing. Showed a lot of hussle and gamesmanship but his quality on the ball was shite. Every shot or pass into the box was amateur level.

He's a really good player but I must have watched a different game to everyone else because based on that performance he wouldn't be fit to lace Bernardo and Gundo's boots.

All moot anyway because he's not coming here.

Seem to be in the minority here but I thought he was really disappointing. Showed a lot of hussle and gamesmanship but his quality on the ball was shite. Every shot or pass into the box was amateur level.

He's a really good player but I must have watched a different game to everyone else because based on that performance he wouldn't be fit to lace Bernardo and Gundo's boots.

All moot anyway because he's not coming here.
I agree, bit underwhelmed with the lack of creativity he had during the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.