Nicoló Barella

I'd be very surprised if Newcastle sign Barella. It's normally very hard to get seriously good Italian players away from Serie A not very often it happens.

If they pull it off it will be a serious signing.
That and you wouldn't think they could attract that type of talent yet. They really haven't done anything yet.

That and you wouldn't think they could attract that type of talent yet. They really haven't done anything yet.
They have Chanpions League Football along with being able to give players a nice pay day always helps. Players will definitely join and want to be part of the Newcastle project.

Unfortunately I think their new owners are very clever people, So far they are doing incredibly intelligent business in the transfer market.

They will be a threat in years to come.

Apparently he's been a huge fan of ant and Dec, has been on a family caravan holiday to Seaton Carew every year for the past 10 summers and is madly in love with their 10 million fans that never deserted them

I'd be very surprised if Newcastle sign Barella. It's normally very hard to get seriously good Italian players away from Serie A not very often it happens.

If they pull it off it will be a serious signing.

Especially for £50m. Are Inter in the shit or something?

An Inter fan and a stalwart of the side being let go for a minimal fee at the first sign of a bid? Can’t see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.