Nicoló Barella

Inter are in a massive financial crisis.

The owners want to sell but all of the potential buyers have been put off by their huge debts.
Yes, true. It seems our main sponsor didn't pay a penny this season as well. This is why, in accordance with the terms of the contract, as of late Digitalbits writings were removed. For example, Inter played both the matches against Milan in the semi-finals without its main sponsor.

In general, the various investors who landed in Italy in these years, either in big clubs or in minor ones, haven't shown inclination to spend the very big money in our league yet, restricting themselves with frugal managements. For example, due to burocracy, here, every club undergoes insuperable difficulties in building its own stadium.

I think Barella, with the right offer, could land in Premier League. I only hope not now, and not at this price, even if I think Suning might be satisfied with it.
Yesterday, Inzaghi went to a summit with the chinese president and the rest of the executive, and reputedly (italian journalists who talk about transfers must be taken with a grain of salt) he asked to avoid the transfers of the most important players. Today, the names of two midfielders, Milinkovic-Savic and Frattesi were linked with Inter and now this news. It will be a long summer ...

Yes, true. It seems our main sponsor didn't pay a penny this season as well. This is why, in accordance with the terms of the contract, as of late Digitalbits writings were removed. For example, Inter played both the matches against Milan in the semi-finals without its main sponsor.

In general, the various investors who landed in Italy in these years, either in big clubs or in minor ones, haven't shown inclination to spend the very big money in our league yet, restricting themselves with frugal managements. For example, due to burocracy, here, every club undergoes insuperable difficulties in building its own stadium.

I think Barella, with the right offer, could land in Premier League. I only hope not now, and not at this price, even if I think Suning might be satisfied with it.
Yesterday, Inzaghi went to a summit with the chinese president and the rest of the executive, and reputedly (italian journalists who talk about transfers must be taken with a grain of salt) he asked to avoid the transfers of the most important players. Today, the names of two midfielders, Milinkovic-Savic and Frattesi were linked with Inter and now this news. It will be a long summer ...

It also will be hard to tempt Italian to get out from Serie A playing other league, the club may want to sell but will the player itself want to move?

Yaya Toure is one of the best in the world in his position, I just don’t see him going to City. Has to be bollocks.

—————————

Surely we know better than anyone that world class players can be attracted to a club that’s got an exciting project and is going places, even if it’s not there already?

Half our signings from 2009-12 could have gone to play for “better” sides.

I hope they get him. Great player, still young, partnered with Bruno and one other and they’ve got as good a midfield as anyone in the world.

He could go Newcastle no doubt but not at that price every top team in Europe can afford that.

The 2 Newcastle journalists reporting it - Edwards and Downie - have been the 2 closest to the new regime at Newcastle and most accurate.

£50m is €60m anyway so by the time you put some add ons into the deal you get near 80 euro
Also been denied by MOST reliable Inter journos. I think they are a bit closer to it. Also, doubt Newcastle can spend 130-150 on Maddison and Barella under their regulations.

Every top team in Europe could have paid 24m for Yaya too.

That was a much bigger fee back then and Yayas stock wasnt at its highest when we signed him, he had just lost his place to Busquets.

Fuck knows, maybe Inter are really that desperate but can't see Newcastle being his only suitors at 58 million. He's the best midfielder in Italy imo.

@Kamaro011 It's difficult to answer to your right question. I think Inter really takes place in Barella's heart, but football nowadays it's almost business and players want also to increase their earnings and try new experiences. Probably, what his family needs are will be crucial in his final decision too, having already three children. I may reckon it hugely depends on the plans for the next season Inter has. Old times of Zola, Vialli, Benny Carbone, Ravanelli, Amedeo Carboni are gone, now an italian player, in the case he has the possibility to do it wants to go abroad, and Premier is a very attractive league for being competitive and rich (and there are much less polemics after games take place). Let's look at what Verratti did: he played in Serie B with Pescara, then he was sold to PSG just after. He never played a single match in Serie A.

Two years ago, Lukaku was expressing love towards our fans through his social activity writing he was hoping to stay for many years and that he was enthusiastic, and meanwhile he was trading his transfer to Chelsea. He was widely loved. Then, Skriniar, despite his declarations, decided, alongside with PSG, to avoid a transfer in summer and to refuse to extend his contract with us in winter. It seems our executive chief, Marotta, would have expected the contrary: he promised to talk about it after the 30th of June. At the end, we could have earned a lot of money from his transfer thanks to the renewal, and less selling him in summer: none of these two possibilities have been realized and he knew what financial situation there was. And Skriniar, thanks to his commitment to the cause, was widely loved too, to such an extent that many fans absolutely wanted him to be the next captain. In few words, this is to say that whatever the words of a player are said or written at a given time, they may even not correspond to what he really wants and/or thinks.

However, I agree with Woody135. Probably the real talkings, not the explorative ones, will only take place after the Nations League.

@Kippax Street 1880 in UK maybe it would not be considered a huge sum, but in Italy, strangely, it is considered sufficient, I still don't know why, even more that the other less rich leagues let their players go away for huge amounts of money.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.