Nicoló Barella

He has a contract until 2026. Unless Inter are in financial crisis and Newcastle will pay that 50 million. in one pay.
Same as you I don't see why this small fee.
I wouldn't be in Inter directors skin if they sell him for such low fee.

Inter are in a massive financial crisis.

The owners want to sell but all of the potential buyers have been put off by their huge debts.

Barella is one of the best in the world in his position, i just dont see him going to Newcastle. Has to be bollocks.

Yaya Toure is one of the best in the world in his position, I just don’t see him going to City. Has to be bollocks.

—————————

Surely we know better than anyone that world class players can be attracted to a club that’s got an exciting project and is going places, even if it’s not there already?

Half our signings from 2009-12 could have gone to play for “better” sides.

I hope they get him. Great player, still young, partnered with Bruno and one other and they’ve got as good a midfield as anyone in the world.

Yaya Toure is one of the best in the world in his position, I just don’t see him going to City.

Has to be bollocks.

—————————

Surely we know better than anyone that world class players can be attracted to a club that’s got an exciting project and is going places, even if it’s not there already?

Been widely reported now that 50 is BS and Inter expect 80-100m at least.

Been widely reported now that 50 is BS and Inter expect 80-100m at least.

The 2 Newcastle journalists reporting it - Edwards and Downie - have been the 2 closest to the new regime at Newcastle and most accurate.

£50m is €60m anyway so by the time you put some add ons into the deal you get near 80 euro

They wanted Phillips and we said no, now they are getting Barella

Surely we could have shipped Kalvin up there and nipped in on Barella

Yaya Toure is one of the best in the world in his position, I just don’t see him going to City. Has to be bollocks.

—————————

I hope they get him. Great player, still young, partnered with Bruno and one other and they’ve got as good a midfield as anyone in the world.
I don't why you want them to get him. They are the biggest threat to us in the long haul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.