Nicolas Otamendi - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was brilliant today, some vital challenges and clearances and a thumping header for the 2nd goal.

Pep said this yesterday about him

Pep “Nicolas Otamendi is one of the players I’ve met in my life with the strongest mentality with the same confidence.”

Pep “Nico is a guy who wants to learn in terms of ball possession. He was always strong in the air, winning duels which is necessary EPL”

Pep “He has courage to play. If he loses a play, he says: 'give me the ball again and play.' I give a lot of credit and value to that”

Pep “I am really impressed with the level he has. I am so happy with him. He is not afraid at all – it doesn’t matter where he plays”

Credit to Otamendi. Didn’t think he had it in him but what a transformation.

He is in top form and playing really well. Showing the consistency I never thought he could show. Long may it continue.

Credit to Otamendi. Didn’t think he had it in him but what a transformation.

He is in top form and playing really well. Showing the consistency I never thought he could show. Long may it continue.

Surprised me too but been excellent recently.

Sensational today. A rock when they were getting into it, and drove us forwards with accurate longer passes when required.

My motm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.