Nicolas Otamendi - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real shame he fucked up like that because I thought he was very solid up to that point and was having a good game.

Not sure the last goal was 100% Otto's fault , the keeper can see the Albion forward and should be yelling at Otto to get rid , maybe a language/communication issue , Ederson and Otto have been superb this season , quite sure Pep will have them working on this , it was a soft goal and gave the scoreline a bit of respectability for Pulis , it should have been ten , but i will take the three goals and three points away from home any day of the week.

Not sure the last goal was 100% Otto's fault , the keeper can see the Albion forward and should be yelling at Otto to get rid , maybe a language/communication issue , Ederson and Otto have been superb this season , quite sure Pep will have them working on this , it was a soft goal and gave the scoreline a bit of respectability for Pulis , it should have been ten , but i will take the three goals and three points away from home any day of the week.
They speak the same language, no?

He's been playing well and he made a mistake. It happens. His reaction said it all, he knew he'd stuffed up.

Doing so at 3-1 up with two minutes to go isn't the worst time if you're going to make one. He's human, he makes mistakes. But he's not made many this year.

Almost like people are waiting for him to make an error so they can jump on his back. Thought he was solid all game up to that point.

Apart from the mistake he was solid again I thought. Just like the rest of the lads, he looks like he's improved under pep.

He’s made a daft error but it happens. I have been a critic of the lad in the past but he’s been superb all season, hopefully it gives him a little nudge to keep his standards up.

I thought Ederson was at fault for their first but you have to go way down the page to find his thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.