Nicolas Otamendi - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two mistakes all game. The poor challenge that booked him and that mental gaffe for their second goal. He's been a positive player this season overall though. Just a minor blip in my opinion.

Didn't Ota play in Portugal for a good number of years?
You would think, having followed many a player in the Dutch and English leagues, you’d know that’s no guarantee a player learned a language. ;-)

Two mistakes all game. The poor challenge that booked him and that mental gaffe for their second goal. He's been a positive player this season overall though. Just a minor blip in my opinion.

Put in perspective that it's West Brom and they didn't have more than 3 or 4 chances all match.

He’s made a daft error but it happens. I have been a critic of the lad in the past but he’s been superb all season, hopefully it gives him a little nudge to keep his standards up.

I thought Ederson was at fault for their first but you have to go way down the page to find his thread.
exactly

I agree with you mate. I've been a critic of Nico in the past but he's had a fantastic season so far. He and Pep will have a chat and I believe he'll put it to one side and continue to improve.

Been supurb this season give or take the odd lapse. Just think he's always people's favourite scapegoat when the shit hits the fan. Carry on Otto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.