Nicolas Otamendi - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I'd swap him for anyone right now. Different manager, different system and that changes but he seems perfect for what we do.

For his somewhat (false or maybe overstated IMO) bonehead reputation he's incredibly cool on the ball and pretty skillful. I had a soft spot for him because he was relentless and always bet on himself with his decision making...now he's surrounding by an entire team that attacks the ball like he does and plays in a 'hectic' way that he seemed to.

Good god we are so lucky to be in the position we're in.

He's just great. Scored one, forced Lukaku to gift us another and, as we now know, should've won a penalty.

Nobody outside of City will give him credit - it's like he's been permanently marked as a weakness. When actually he's been one of our best performers for ages.

Nobody outside of City will give him credit - it's like he's been permanently marked as a weakness. When actually he's been one of our best performers for ages.

I think he's a great Pep player, but he's too mistake-ridden for me. Gives me anxiety every time he touches the ball in our own half: the incident with Herrara is an example. The incident wouldn't have happened had it not been for his heavy touch. One of a number of examples.

I think he's a great Pep player, but he's too mistake-ridden for me. Gives me anxiety every time he touches the ball in our own half: the incident with Herrara is an example. The incident wouldn't have happened had it not been for his heavy touch. One of a number of examples.
Sorry mate, that is bollocks. He is the most assured defender on the ball we have playing at the momet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.