Nicolas Otamendi - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange opinions on here. Guy who has been brilliant all season, suddenly isn't good enough .

Lol at this place.

Oh give it a rest Dax. He's been gash lately and no matter how well he plays he always has a howler in him. I know he's your number one guy crush but surely even you can see he was fucking wank today?

Why are our best players this season suddenly turning to shit?

Sterling, Fernandinho, Walker and Otamendi have decided to pick the worst time to have a bad run of form.

Oh give it a rest Dax. He's been gash lately and no matter how well he plays he always has a howler in him. I know he's your number one guy crush but surely even you can see he was fucking wank today?
Again, pay attention. These posters are not complaining about his game today or last week, they are saying the best defender in the league, is not good enough.

Same guy who has helped build out of the back, scored goals, created chances. Played blinders. Now he has a 2 bad games and those are more indicative?

You guys need to give it a rest.

Why are our best players this season suddenly turning to shit?

Sterling, Fernandinho, Walker and Otamendi have decided to pick the worst time to have a bad run of form.

Change in formation/personnel hasn't helped.

Ota was terrible today. I have Dax on ignore but Im sure hes defending him. All over the place, couldn't even get anywhere near the right positions.

Again, pay attention. These posters are not complaining about his game today or last week, they are saying the best defender in the league, is not good enough.

Same guy who has helped build out of the back, scored goals, created chances. Played blinders. Now he has a 2 bad games and those are more indicative?

You guys need to give it a rest.

Sorry sorry my mistake. Was silly of me to think you'd take your tongue out of his arsehole. Won't happen again.

He's had 2 bad games the whole season. Poor today, but he's easily our best defender
Shocking opinions on here. But apparently I'm the crazy one. And some poster I've never seen before has me on ignore.

Gush! I'm so sad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.