Nicolas Otamendi - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was pretty shite in the 5-0 against Liverpool before Mane got sent off iirc. He's been our best CB by far this season but I'd bench him tomorrow.

If his shot that was going in before it hit Sterling had gone in to make it 3:3 would we have been wanting to bench him, also in the 4:3 Liverpool game he was onside and a tap in to make it 4:4 with the last kick of the match if Aguerro had not gone for it and been offside.
Fine margins and what ifs but he has been fantastic this year and definitely a starter for me

Needs benching or dropped from the squad completley till he pulls his head out of his arse.

I am sure he will right the ship but he was, without a doubt, pretty awful today.

Big mistake to play him tonight. He had been dreadful in every game against Liverpool this season. He's given away way too many goals this season with simple errors.

Back to last his old form. Has got regain his focus. I agree with the other posters in that he should be dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.