Nicolas Otamendi - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he a city legend (of his era)?

Not often perfect, but I'll miss him when he goes. Never once shirked a challenge (to a fault) and never gave less than his all.
Great servant to the club and an underrated player, but a city legend? Come on now.

I have always liked nico,he never hides,gives it his best every game,he is actually a solid defender,it's maybe the passing he is not so good at,easy to down play his contribution to our success but he has more than earned his medals,vinny wasn't without his rickets

Really good servant to the club. Tough, durable, plays hard and seems to always give his all. Has a rash challenge in him and is aggressive to a fault at times, but he had some great performances as well. Did very well transforming into a legit ball playing CB once Pep sorted him out.

both Cb’s were painfully slow getting the ball forward yesterday. With Rodri playing one of his less effective games it explains why we were pretty turgid at times. That and Cancelo, the two Silvas not being at their best.....

He can make annoying errors at times but never falls short on commitment. I think he would acquire the legend status by end of his city career.

Because regardless of one's playing ability, I think its your commitment, professional conduct, time period and medals which determine the legendary status and he isnt short on any of them.

Can't remember a controversial press story ever or see him sulking over not being picked. Gave his best whenever called upon and would be useful squad member if he stays for a couple of seasons more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.