Nicolas Otamendi - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have to get rid of him as he takes foreign spot

We should have got rid after the centurion season, that’s when his value was the highest and it was clear to me and many others that his performances that season was something that he would never repeat.

now he’s 32 years old with a year left on a contract with sky high wages. If we do get a fee it will be really small.

Well past his best and he needs to be sold in the Summer. He has a mistake in him every game, but tbf he has been a good servant for us.

I thought the commentator summed him up completely. Does well for 50 mins then has an absolute brain fart which puts us in the shit.

He’s been a decent player for us and has played a role in our success but we cannot rely on him moving forward.

You could offer him to a lower league team for free with us paying the wages and they would still tell us to fuck off. So sick of this clown.

He is single handedly a liability and also saved several goals.

He is no longer good enough but he always does give 100% and put his body on the line. His time is up but he's been a good servant, always fit, plays through pain, doesnt fuck about off the pitch.

I'll kind of miss him

Thanks for the memories Nico but sadly your time is up here.

When teams constantly target you there is a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.