Nicolas Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I met him in the street I'd give him a good strong warm elbow. I like him.

If I met him in the street I'd give him a good strong warm elbow. I like him.

Agree completely with that. Never whinged or complained when left out, always given his all...and what's more, he has always been available for selection. Hardly remember the guy having any sort of injury (could be wrong), but being reliable & dependable is in itself, a pretty priceless (and rare) commodity for our centre backs!

So whilst the time is right for him to move on, for sure he will go with my thanks and best wishes...gave 100% of what he had...and you can't ask for more than that.

Agree completely with that. Never whinged or complained when left out, always given his all...and what's more, he has always been available for selection. Hardly remember the guy having any sort of injury (could be wrong), but being reliable & dependable is in itself, a pretty priceless (and rare) commodity for our centre backs!

So whilst the time is right for him to move on, for sure he will go with my thanks and best wishes...gave 100% of what he had...and you can't ask for more than that.
That's shite.....someone on this thread said he gave 110%. One of you needs to sort this out...

Wouldn't surprise me to see him go on a nominal fee. I think it's a reason players stick it out so long with us, they know come the end of their contract the club will look after them and cause as little fuss as possible when it's time to move on.
Its what separates us from a lot of clubs. Loyalty is definitely rewarded.

Shame he can rarely stay on his feet when back-pedalling.

If he could tame that side of his game he would still be first choice cover or in the team. Head like a magnet (despite his size).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.