Nicolas Tagliafico

Am I the only one thinking zinch to ajax seems to make a lot of sense? Theyve got rid of van de beek & would hopefully be selling this guy to us, so surely a young LB/CM hybrid is a perfect replacement? If he's cool with it of course
No you're right, it definitely makes a lot of sense, if he's guaranteed gametime

Am I the only one thinking zinch to ajax seems to make a lot of sense? Theyve got rid of van de beek & would hopefully be selling this guy to us, so surely a young LB/CM hybrid is a perfect replacement? If he's cool with it of course
Give this man a job at City ....

Ajax for Zinckencho is a hell of a step down, not much chance the player would want that move, he is far better than that.

Ajax for Zinckencho is a hell of a step down, not much chance the player would want that move, he is far better than that.
He gets regular CL, gametime in league and plays for one of the biggest clubs in world football, hardly a step down is it. If we are smart we will try and make this work in favour of us

He gets regular CL, gametime in league and plays for one of the biggest clubs in world football, hardly a step down is it. If we are smart we will try and make this work in favour of us
Depends who you are for KDB it would be a step down. For Zinchenko a chance to play regularly competeing for titles and c/l football in his right position I think it's a good level for him.

Ajax are one of the biggest clubs in world football? thats a new one.

The dutch league is very, very weak, after playing for City like he has, that is an enormous step down.

This guy could play in any of the major leagues without looking out of place, he is a quality player and has a great attitude.

They can just pretend he's Van de Beek with the way he looks!

Ajax are one of the biggest clubs in world football? thats a new one.

The dutch league is very, very weak, after playing for City like he has, that is an enormous step down.

This guy could play in any of the major leagues without looking out of place, he is a quality player and has a great attitude.
That's not a new one. Obviously the league is weak, but that's the best option he can get, I can't see a CL club offering him a starter spot and bid for him in remaining days, such little time left. It seems the only sensible solution, imo.

Or, we just keep him and get someone Jan, which isn't ideal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.