Nige..doubt for Trotters

Bolton's central midfield v QPR was Muamba and Reo Coker. Do we need a DM against 2 DM's? Barry and Yaya should be able to handle them.

Kolarov will get the nod over Clichy due to his height.

Based on what Mancini said before the Swansea game, AJ will mainly start at home but not away. So i reckon Balo will be recalled to the starting 11.

............................Dzeko..................
.................Aguero............................
Balotelli...............................Silva......
................Barry.......Yaya.................

Kolarov.....Lescott...Kompany....Richards

.......................Hart.........................

Or... and I know people will virtually lynch me... play Savic in defense and Kompany as DM. It could easily become a 343 if both Richards and Clichy go forward or 442 if only one does.

.............. Hart .............
Richards Savic Lescott Clichy
........... Kompany ...........
....... Yaya ...... Barry ......
Aguero .... Dzeko ..... Silva

Bring on Milner and Johnson for the last 20-30 mins for Yaya and Barry who'll most likely be tiring.

Great opportunity for milner! would love to see how he fares. With yaya dropping back,and milner being the work horse he is,would really be interesting to see him do some damage.

Bolton are confident after their 4-0 away win and they'll likely be a bit of a handful early on. I expect Mancini to do exactly what he did against Swansea, and that's take the sting out of the game early on, before pressing more in the second half. Teams like this are dangerous if they get off to a good start and we should be looking to prevent that. It'll be as you were but with less finesse and more steel:

_______________Hart______________
Richards_Kompany__Lescott___Kolarov
_________Zabaleta__Barry__________
_______________Yaya______________
_______Silva_____________Balotelli__
______________Dzeko______________

i think nige was carrying this injury before the friendly at wembley,he gave the ball away a few times which was very un-de jong...

if he doesn`t play then we`ll see if milner can do a job there or even zaba..the choices are endless...

Whoever plays we'll still start with a 4-2-3-1. Dont think Zab will be thrown into his first game as a starting DM, much more likely that Yaya will drop back.

Probably start with Silva in Yaya's normal position, Dzeko up front and Milner and Johnson wide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.