Nigel De Jong

BulgarianPride said:
ajw said:
Cant Say The Same For

Swp & Ireland Sort Off & Definatly Not Richards & Bridgey :(

Based on the few games they've played this season? You are ready to ship players out, based on what? 6 games? Please fuck off. Ireland was our player of the year, last season. You already forgot that? FFS

When Did I Say That :S
Im Jus Sayin They're Havin A Bad Patch Atm!!
I Jus Hope They Get Back 2 Great Form!
Iv Met Shaun,Stephen,Bridge And Micah And They Was Propa Down 2 Earth And Have Passion For City Which Is What I Love!
Micah Not So Much Jus The Bit Were Is Said Are You part of the lescott deal? (b4 we had lescot)
hes like am f*ck im stayin here! ect...

stephen gave me memrobilla n stuff was great an told me he'd never join man u! he turned em down when he was a teen for a reason!

did you go on sunday btw mate?

ajw said:
BulgarianPride said:
Based on the few games they've played this season? You are ready to ship players out, based on what? 6 games? Please fuck off. Ireland was our player of the year, last season. You already forgot that? FFS

Iv Met Shaun,Stephen,Bridge And Micah And They Was Propa Down 2 Earth And Have Passion For City Which Is What I Love!
Micah Not So Much Jus The Bit Were Is Said Are You part of the lescott deal? (b4 we had lescot)

stephen gave me memrobilla n stuff was great an told me he'd never join man u! he turned em down when he was a teen for a reason!

It sounded like you were saying, "Keep De Jong, and sort off not SWP and Superman. Sorry if i misread. And no , i did not go to the game. I live an ocean away :( .

element_mcfc said:
He's Breaking Legs In The Hot Sun

You Fought De jong and de jong won!

You Fought De jong and De jong won!

He hates all reds cos, they are scum

You Fought De jong and de jong won!

You Fought De jong and De jong won!

he left you lying, on your arse

i guess your race is run

he's the best midfielder we've ever hard

You fought de jong and de jong won!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBeT4ptY9sY[/youtube]

shouldn't that be

we fought the scum and the scum won?

3944058828_f206509c11_o.png

10 interceptions and an almost perfect pass completion rate. Stunning performance.

I can't beleive how hard the guy is, no nosense from him and he gives it to the other team. I reckon he would give mayweather a good match in the ring.

Theres no way I would've taken De Jong off the other day, I would've had Ireland off at half time and let de Jong complete the game, he was superb again.

I think VK offers more but a half of each per game would be awesome as De Jong got through 90 minutes of work in the first half against the scum!

I'm sure we all thought Hughesy was nuts to pay all that money for him, but I'm a big fan now. Just the type of player we need in most games.

IMO our weak link is at RB just now, not the midfield. And if Bellers gets a ban, then the midfield will be asked to raise their game again.

Great start to the season for us.

BulgarianPride said:
ajw said:

It sounded like you were saying, "Keep De Jong, and sort off not SWP and Superman. Sorry if i misread. And no , i did not go to the game. I live an ocean away :( .

Its alright pal! lol
my dodgy grammer! lol
are you english tho? or are you european supporter?

Neil McNab said:
I think VK offers more but a half of each per game would be awesome as De Jong got through 90 minutes of work in the first half against the scum!

I have to agree, I think VK is by far the better player, but NDJ is improving with every game. It's a nice problem to have, especially with Zaba as cover for the two of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.