Nigel De Jong

We shouldn't be playing him against Burnley and Brum anyway, give him a rest then let him run around casually maiming Rags like he was a rabid rottweiler.

Yes, I am proud of that Alliteration. :D

Kippax Street 1880 said:
We shouldn't be playing him against Burnley and Brum anyway, give him a rest then let him run around casually maiming Rags like he was a rabid rottweiler.

Yes because he's always done this so well in previous derby games.

billy_big_spuds said:
Neil McNab said:
Would be more confident of getting a result if NDJ was banned!
yyyyyyep. We're much more of a force without him.

I'm glad that makes three of us. I've elaborated on a different thread. I find it shocking that people can rate him so highly.

I 'll be the fourth, dont rate him very much at all.

Everything is backwards he plays far to close to the back four even for a DM, and the side just lacks anykind of tempo going forward when hes suppose be starting attacks.

Blue Train said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

Yes because he's always done this so well in previous derby games.

No, but he has done that to perfection against Liverpool and Chelsea in the past where he has completely nullified the threat of Lampard and Gerrard.

ono said:
He's a good anchorman, but that's about it. I think we're a better side without him.

good point. what we need to do is buy all the best attacking players in the world like madrid do/ did. that surely can't fail, can it?

fact is, ndj will be part of a squad which can be tailored to play the opposition like all the top teams. last night for example, we could have probably got away with no defensive minded midfielders, and blown wigan away. that same team up against manyoo or chelsea would get murdered though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.