Nigel Farage

I hope lots of Tories vote Reform to further split the Tory vote. Under FPTP this means fewer Tory MPs and no Reform MPs. Win-win.

It will also have the bonus of removing fascists, racists, swivels and Brexiters from the Tory Party. Which will enable the Tory Party, in opposition, to reinvent itself as a modern, European centre-right Party that is pragmatic and moderate. That would be a great gain for democracy and the future of this country.

That'll be the year Bolton win the Champions League.

A friend of mine has gone full Fuhrage. It's started to affect his family now. Tried reasoning with him but I'm a lefty remoaner who can't accept I lost and it's my fault were swamped with illegal immigrants.

I can accept that. I can't accept his attitude is driving his wife and kid mad.
I know a few like this.
Perhaps more thinly veiled but amounts to the same thing (radicalised by the constant barrage of a right wing, or conspiratorial media).

I know you should be adult enough to hold opposing political views with your friends and family but this is different.
I'd say it's tarnished some of these relationships permanently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.