Nigel Farage

Screaming Lord Sutch had better policies and was more down to earth.
Always found it perplexing that a man who twice married ‘immigrants’ could still be so rabidly anti-immigration; maybe that’s the root of his issues. He’s a walking contradiction, but my greater concern is that his views still seem to resonate in England.

Always found it perplexing that a man who twice married ‘immigrants’ could still be so rabidly anti-immigration; maybe that’s the root of his issues. He’s a walking contradiction, but my greater concern is that his views still seem to resonate in England.

Yes, just like his political hero, he took a German bride.

Horrible frog faced racist c*nt

Interesting an concerning how brazen he is now.

Just straight up - White good, not white bad.

Is it new confidence in the state of the country that means he can say the quiet part out loud, or is it desperation because he’s such a marginal figure these days.

Yes, just like his political hero, he took a German bride.
And he’s made sure his second 2 children have German passports. Presumably his first 2 have got Irish ones, so his kids can all do something he’s been integral to stopping mine from doing. What an absolute thudercunt this man is and will always be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.