Nigel Farage

I may be wrong but isn’t he making a case for freedom of speech, a fundamental principle of a Democracy.
I would have expected him to speak out even if it had been Mr Corbyn at the centre of attention
You said political interference was a conspiracy theory. The fact there was an apology within 24 hours of that tweet strongly suggests you were wrong.

Not a fan of him BUT he has used his position to highlight the imo the poison that has infiltrated public and private organisations in this country.
The rise and rise of the diversity agenda is disproportionate to the problem.
Human Resources push this mantra, Staff are shit scared of being cancelled, a few social media nazis stir the pot . Some of the woke sisterhood rise to the top and make diversity the raisin d’etre of the organisation.
Just my opinion having observed much of this fortunately at the end of my working days .

Yes you've nailed it Coutts has been infiltrated by social justice warriors and not staffed by privately educated people and only on offer to very wealthy individuals.

As I have said in other posts .
If it’s a financial decision, no problem.
If that’s the case the decision is objective and Farage has no case to answer.
However Coutts, as far as I am aware, has not carried out a financial audit on all its clients to see if they meet the criteria.
I know of at least 3 people with Accounts who do not meet the financial criteria which is being banded about and as far as I am aware their accounts are safe.
Also if the decision is purely financial, why even mention the other factors in the internal Memo
A financial decision can be based on the damage caused by an association such as this, however. Whatever your politics, it is clear that Farage is a divisive figure, and unpalatable to many. This represents commercial risk. Your three friends may not represent such a risk.

It’s only matched by how his biggest fan on here is dragging it out on this thread by saying the same inane things time and again and rambling about baying mobs and lefties to keep the word count up in his idiotic posts.
You are amusing with your rants.
As we are now on page 55 of the Thread , if that’s down to me “dragging it out” then you should be congratulating me for keeping it interesting.
A lot of the other threads become very mundane when you all just repeat the same thing in order to get your like numbers up

Ok. Let’s say your version of events is true and there were no political considerations it was closed purely for financial reasons
Then surely there is no story, move along, close case.
So why are the Financial Authorities going to tighten up the rules re political considerations that’s going to be announced this week.
Don’t come up with crappy conspiracy theories about Tory interference because it’s Farage because it’s nonsense spouted by some on here.
Give me your own opinion for a change rather than tow the leftie line.
If these decisions are left to someone with views like the lefties on here we are doomed.
Decisions should be made on facts not opinions-and if it’s purely financial,treat everyone the same.
They will be closing a hell of a lot of accounts as wealth is not just about the amount of money in one of their low interest bearing accounts.

The Financial Services Authority have been ordered to do that by the government though, and they can do it now as we’re no longer going to align with the EU regulations on it.

Like I said in my post, Farage is right to kick off about the content of the dossier (and thr CEO was right to apologise for it), just not for some of the extra reasons he’s stating.

I have known of some very good ethnic minority candidates being refused positions because the Employer is shit scared they will pull the race card on them.
They are also worried about other employees who may crack jokes or make a remark seen as racist and they are then dragged in front of a Tribunal or have to take disciplinary action against the employee which just causes all sorts of problems with other staff.
So they just stay well clear.
So these employers are racist, but it's the fault of the person they're discriminating against?

Yes you've nailed it Coutts has been infiltrated by social justice warriors and not staffed by privately educated people and only on offer to very wealthy individuals.
Believe me there are a lot of lefties privately educated.
You just need to look how many Labour MP’s fit that description both in terms of education and wealth

The Financial Services Authority have been ordered to do that by the government though, and they can do it now as we’re no longer going to align with the EU regulations on it.

Like I said in my post, Farage is right to kick off about the content of the dossier (and thr CEO was right to apologise for it), just not for some of the extra reasons he’s stating.
I am sure it will all come out in the Enquiry

A financial decision can be based on the damage caused by an association such as this, however. Whatever your politics, it is clear that Farage is a divisive figure, and unpalatable to many. This represents commercial risk. Your three friends may not represent such a risk.
And what commercial risk would that be then , I am intrigued.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.