Nigel Farage

She's got her publicity and her only fans will cover her "fine".

Führage gets more airtime claiming she's been handles lightly compared to the fascists that he enabled to burn down hotels.

Win win for both I'd say

we should invite Nige out for a drink ....... maybe a shake down at Maccy Dee's?

I think the charges are harsh if I'm honest.

Milkshake is a very British and quite civilised protest compared to smashing windows and burning hotel furniture.

In actual fact I believe milkshake is American in origin - they started with ice cream ans so on we followed with the decadence of semi skimmed and nesquik

I would add I have strawberry and banana flavour nesquik in the kitchen right now - love it in the summer - we have now entered Ovaltine territory

In actual fact I believe milkshake is American in origin - they started with ice cream ans so on we followed with the decadence of semi skimmed and nesquik

I would add I have strawberry and banana flavour nesquik in the kitchen right now - love it in the summer - we have now entered Ovaltine territory
Nesquik for the win.

Yeah but being an oldie with some bad health and great memories I have a soft spot for Ovaltine ...... and Horlicks for that matter - memories of my late mum and a council house coal fire in Middleton
Horlicks tastes like you’ve steeped milk in Shreddies all day, strained it and heated it up in the microwave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.