Nigel Gleghorn

kidash

become a fan :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigel-Gleghorn/358632542566?ref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigel-Gle ... 566?ref=ts</a>

Ha ha you must be joking Think he talks a load of shite stopped listening to Radio Manc when he is on Heard he was on Stoke radio bigging them up Facebook >> City Legend what?

kramer said:
Ha ha you must be joking Think he talks a load of shite stopped listening to Radio Manc when he is on Heard he was on Stoke radio bigging them up Facebook >> City Legend what?

Spot on that bloke is bloody hardwork.I can't listen to it on the way to the home games because he bores me to death.At least Fred Eyre speaks his mind and has heard of any young players that are coming through.I can't believe they don't get an ex player who is actually a City fan on or who made an impact whilst at the club.

It gets on my tits that this guy commentates for BBC Manchester.

BBC must really be scraping the barrel if the onlyt ex player they can get to commentate and provide punditry on the blues is some clown from the north east that played 30 league games back in 1989.

Get a local blue on, or somebody that has played long enough for us to care, not this idiot

Prophet of Doom said:
It gets on my tits that this guy commentates for BBC Manchester.

BBC must really be scraping the barrel if the onlyt ex player they can get to commentate and provide punditry on the blues is some clown from the north east that played 30 league games back in 1989.

Get a local blue on, or somebody that has played long enough for us to care, not this idiot
Totally agree.Give me Andy Hinchcliffe any day.

Craig said:
kramer said:

Spot on that bloke is bloody hardwork.I can't listen to it on the way to the home games because he bores me to death.At least Fred Eyre speaks his mind and has heard of any young players that are coming through.I can't believe they don't get an ex player who is actually a City fan on or who made an impact whilst at the club.
I love Fred Eyre but he has got a leg up...his son steve is the youth team coach!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.