Nigel Gleghorn

MIKEYP said:
Prophet of Doom said:
It gets on my tits that this guy commentates for BBC Manchester.

BBC must really be scraping the barrel if the onlyt ex player they can get to commentate and provide punditry on the blues is some clown from the north east that played 30 league games back in 1989.

Get a local blue on, or somebody that has played long enough for us to care, not this idiot
Totally agree.Give me Andy Hinchcliffe any day.

Hinchcliffe, you must be joking, all he ever does is giggle like a big girlie, clueless. Yes Gleghorns a bit of a creep, had a disagreement with him years ago at Platt Lane.

nige is a legend! he's my tutor at college, whenever we talk about city (extensively at times) pre match, he'll 9/10 have what actually happens spot on, the way mancini/hughes played, the way certain players are etc. he knows his stuff. not biased either, likes city alot but provides a non blue biased view which usually makes his predictions correct haha

MIKEYP said:
Prophet of Doom said:
It gets on my tits that this guy commentates for BBC Manchester.

BBC must really be scraping the barrel if the onlyt ex player they can get to commentate and provide punditry on the blues is some clown from the north east that played 30 league games back in 1989.

Get a local blue on, or somebody that has played long enough for us to care, not this idiot
Anyone who prefers that witless idiot Hinchcliffe and his equally moronic sidekick Matt Haslam to Nigel Gleghorn must be brain dead. Sorry.

Prestwich_Blue said:
MIKEYP said:
Anyone who prefers that witless idiot Hinchcliffe and his equally moronic sidekick Matt Haslam to Nigel Gleghorn must be brain dead. Sorry.
looks like sarcasm is lost on some people.Went to school with Hinchcliffe and he was always full of himself.

asherj123 said:
nige is a legend! he's my tutor at college, whenever we talk about city (extensively at times) pre match, he'll 9/10 have what actually happens spot on, the way mancini/hughes played, the way certain players are etc. he knows his stuff. not biased either, likes city alot but provides a non blue biased view which usually makes his predictions correct haha

You must know my mate Tucker then? or Russell Fryer to give him his proper title!

Prestwich_Blue said:
MIKEYP said:

Hinchcliffe's post-match ravings were hilarious as long as you didn't take them remotely seriously. I don't always agree with Gleghorn's view on Mancini's tactics but at least he seems to think through what he's saying unlike Hinchcliffe. Nige wasn't a bad keeper either.

Had to listen to GMR for league stoke away...... never again jesus Fred Eyre. He said with man advantage City only team to win, ! min later were losing. When GB equalised he started to do a match summary as if it was finished ie city have gone 4th, there was about 8 mins left with injury time, found myself screaming at radio, shut the ...k up, i honestly couldnt tell when final whistle went, never again FE aged me 10 years that night, city 5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.