Nightmare with Mancini

It doesn't really say a lot does it - apart from staring at his feet in a meeting with visionaries such as brian marwood what does it really say?

lionheart said:
I recently met with the former manager of that Italian restaurant, who now runs a seafood Italian restaurant in Dubai and who recalls Mancini as being a tight fisted bastard who wouldn't let his players select nice expensive meals from his menu. Just thought I would throw that in.

Well you didn't think for long enough because it is of absolutely no relevance whatsoever!

Disgraceful 'knife sharpening and character assassination' thread.

Not needed.

Not entirely a character assassination more of an observation of how he thought and what his expectations were and also what they were based upon. Hard to argue really but if that is not what the owners wanted and if they also saw that he wasn't prepared to soften his stance then it is more understandable as to why he has been sacked. If he'd kissed the right arses then I guarantee he would still be in a job even though he missed all (well most) of his targets.

All I can say is fair play to him for sticking to his principles where many wouldn't

BringBackSwales said:
It doesn't really say a lot does it - apart from staring at his feet in a meeting with visionaries such as brian marwood what does it really say?

That he made their job as difficult as possible, for his own reasons, then expected them to give him 100% back & then slagged them off in public ?

Good way to get the best transfer outcome for the club ?

Best kind of person for City to have in charge in order to move forward ?

Eaglechief said:
Oh dear, the character assassination of our most successful manager in 30+ years has started already.

I wonder if the same kind of things were said to justify sacking our last successful manager Joe Mercer?
Different world then, although nobody would have believed it of Joe. One thing is constant, Man. City's ability to shoot themselves in the foot. I can quickly reconcile myself to the fact that RM is going, but the self-inflicted sabotage of our chances at Wembley continues to gall. Could it all not have waited until 20th. May ?

lionheart said:
I recently met with the former manager of that Italian restaurant, who now runs a seafood Italian restaurant in Dubai and who recalls Mancini as being a tight fisted bastard who wouldn't let his players select nice expensive meals from his menu. Just thought I would throw that in.
You are such a fucking liar.

SWP's back said:
lionheart said:
You are such a fucking liar.

Hahahahaha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.