Niklas Jensen goal vs Leeds @ Maine Road

I didn't have any pre-1998 footage when I made them. :P[/quote]

Well made mate! Nice 1! I've not seen them before and now I will keep playing them at work with my Rag work mate peering over my shoulder.

jimharri said:
Hate to be pedantic, but I'm going to be anyway!! "Top 7 goals in the last minute" yeah? How come Etuhu's goal against Bolton is in there, whereas "THE" Dickov goal isn't? Super Kev's effort against Gillingham got in; it doesn't make sense. Fantastic strike by Jensen though; I'd forgotten that it was in the last minute!! Edit: Oops! Thought from reading an earlier post that Jensen's would be number one!
*coat alert*
Try watching it again Clarkie.

Wheelsy said:
jimharri said:
Hate to be pedantic, but I'm going to be anyway!! "Top 7 goals in the last minute" yeah? How come Etuhu's goal against Bolton is in there, whereas "THE" Dickov goal isn't? Super Kev's effort against Gillingham got in; it doesn't make sense. Fantastic strike by Jensen though; I'd forgotten that it was in the last minute!! Edit: Oops! Thought from reading an earlier post that Jensen's would be number one!
*coat alert*
Try watching it again Clarkie.
Cheers Bruce!!

Defo the best goal I saw at Maine Road, missed the Kinky one against the Saints as I was on holiday. Sweetest goal had to be the Hinchliffe bullet header against u know who

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.