Nissan - sponsorship confirmed (page 7)

edgecroft

I was interested to see that Nissan was one of the sponsors flashing across the advertising boards during the game on Sunday.

Reminds me of the last game of the season in 2009 (pigeonho's debut) when I was over from Canada sitting with my mate who has seasons tickets and I asked him what this "Etihad" was that kept appearing. He said "Oh, I heard that there was going to be a new sponsor, maybe that's it." And you know the rest.

Interesting also that Nissan is going to be sponsoring the Champions League as of next year.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Re: Nissan?

Been meaning to pop on here since last weekend, just to add my congratulations on winning the league!

You might be wondering why I've posted in this thread, but seeing as I'm not allowed to create my own & nissan is kind of local to me..... :P

Anyway it goes without saying that the team which wins the league is the one that deserves to, Liverpool looked like they were going to push you close for a while there, poor old stevie g and his slip speech eh? haha

Maybe you's could have won it a bit earlier/with a bit more in hand if it hadn't have been for good ol' sun'lun...? ;)

:)

black-cat said:
Been meaning to pop on here since last weekend, just to add my congratulations on winning the league!

You might be wondering why I've posted in this thread, but seeing as I'm not allowed to create my own & nissan is kind of local to me..... :P

Anyway it goes without saying that the team which wins the league is the one that deserves to, Liverpool looked like they were going to push you close for a while there, poor old stevie g and his slip speech eh? haha

Maybe you's could have won it a bit earlier/with a bit more in hand if it hadn't have been for good ol' sun'lun...? ;)

Thanks! Congratulations on staying up.

It'll get buried here though, this thread won't last 5 minutes.

kennycar said:
black-cat said:

Thanks! Congratulations on staying up.

It'll get buried here though, this thread won't last 5 minutes.
Couldn't find a thread from a Sunderland fan... are outsiders allowed to post threads?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.