Nissan - sponsorship confirmed (page 7)

To all the above who are having a go at the ad and to all those on that wonderful thing called social media who are also slagging it off. It worked.

You are all talking about it which is all Nissan and the advertising agency wanted. If you want to clean your carpet what do you use ? 1001 Dry Foam of course. That is a really awful advert from the 60's but it has stuck with me, for a more modern one, Shake n Vac, it puts the freshness back. See shitty adverts work.
"1001 cleans a big big carpet for less than half a crown!"
"Do the shake and vac and put the freshness back"
Ads by Royds, a Manchester agency whose MD was one Peter Donoghue. Remember
Him? He led the "Ginger Group" that tried to take over City in the 70s.

"1001 cleans a big big carpet for less than half a crown!"
"Do the shake and vac and put the freshness back"
Ads by Royds, a Manchester agency whose MD was one Peter Donoghue. Remember
Him? He led the "Ginger Group" that tried to take over City in the 70s.

I just remember the adverts, I didn't know who did them, I was also not aware that it was Donoghue that looked to take over at City. They were awful adverts but they worked and that is the point. You remember the brand name when shopping.

I just remember the adverts, I didn't know who did them, I was also not aware that it was Donoghue that looked to take over at City. They were awful adverts but they worked and that is the point. You remember the brand name when shopping.

"I'm only here for the Beer"

But what beer was it?

Double Diamond? He'll have the magnetic board out moving blue markers about like a man possessed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.