No abuse please, but is it just me...

MATCITY said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I'm sorry mate,but if you can't get motivated for games like this then thank your lucky fucking stars you weren't travelling 300 fucking miles to a midweek away game at Gillingham in the old second division.
Or york away that time

when 111,000 people tried to get over the pennines braveheart style

111,001 I was there also.

I'm sorry mate,but if you can't get motivated for games like this then thank your lucky fucking stars you weren't travelling 300 fucking miles to a midweek away game at Gillingham in the old second division.

i think because we have been top for so long and now they are with the worst united team i have seen feels abit shit.
im nervous about tonight, just hope savic doesnt play.
with the team we got we should be miles infront. very frustrating

Pigeonho said:
I'm more nervous than excited. Infact I feel like I have had a bad Madras and it's playing havoc with my insides.

I could quite happily have tomorrow be here already in all honesty. Reason being that if we lose tonight, for me the title is United's.

I think this is what it is, a bit of nerves

And unfortunatly, I'm not really old enough to have travelled in our days for this, I remember the old 1st division though! Or maybe it's just because i've not had much football talk at college today?

I've been excited about tonights game ever since the Swansea game ended... Just couldn't wait for the next league game so we can (hopefully) get 3 points and get everyone believing again.. Come on CITY!

We need to stay up their arse that's the main thing. If we can go into the game against the shite able to go top with a win, we will win the league. Nervous as anything but very much up for it!

Shirley said:
MATCITY said:
Or york away that time

111,001 I was there also.
Shirley it was more

quiet_riot said:
Nervous, really nervous.

I think if we don't get a result tonight that's genuinely it.

Do not be nervous. If Mancini strike from 1 min. and we score first - they will be next Rags with six in their net.

Bellers_a_hero said:
that isn't as excited about tonights match vs Chelsea as I should be?

I feel that if we were still top then I'd be proper up for this, but right now I'm not that excited. Hopefully it'll change by tonight?!

its just you mate, i am beside myself cos i can't wait to stuff these cheating cunts.

MATCITY said:
Or york away that time

Sorry mate I couldn`t make it so the real figures were only 110,999.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.