No Bids

Grekos said:
sdavros said:
Grekos said:
To be fair we all have absolutely no idea what's going on behind the scences. It is frustrating, but you gotta keep the faith. We just keep getting fed crap from so many sources. We are going to sign more, but the wait is frustrating!

Oh and hello. I'm a n00b.

is that like a boob with no nipples?

No.....how dare you. It's a boob with massive nipples (just one big nipple really).

any hairs on it?

sdavros said:
Grekos said:
sdavros said:
Grekos said:
To be fair we all have absolutely no idea what's going on behind the scences. It is frustrating, but you gotta keep the faith. We just keep getting fed crap from so many sources. We are going to sign more, but the wait is frustrating!

Oh and hello. I'm a n00b.

is that like a boob with no nipples?

No.....how dare you. It's a boob with massive nipples (just one big nipple really).

any hairs on it?

Immac

Grekos said:
To be fair we all have absolutely no idea what's going on behind the scences.

Correct. City are making a point of keeping things quiet, so people not knowing of any bids is exactly what we want evryone to think

We could have signed the likes of bellamy and parker now (if we'd paid ay over the odds) or we can try and be a bit smarter an wait for the pressure to grow on clubs and bring in better players

FFS have patience, judge how the club has acted in the window when the fucking thing shuts, whingeing set of negative bastards

The Fat el Hombre said:
FFS have patience, judge how the club has acted in the window when the fucking thing shuts, whingeing set of negative bastards

Made me giggle...too true though!

hughes has told sky sports we have made offers for players already some being knocked back

You say :

sdavros said:
The resounding sentiment from other managers is that they have not received bids for the players we have been linked with.
It's going to be very hard for us to do business with all of the media speculation surrounding us.

This transfer window has been handled very poorly.

Mark Hughes has said today :

Mark Hughes said:
"We have put bids on the table and some have been rejected at the level we have pitched them," he admitted.

"I am sure that this week we will be making more offers. What we are trying to do is make sure that when we do make those offers they are at a level that clubs will actually discuss. They are players that we want to attract so there is no point going in at a level that you know is going to be dismissed out of hand.

So no offence, but you are full of shit sdavros. Actually, please take offence.

Moebius said:
You say :

sdavros said:
The resounding sentiment from other managers is that they have not received bids for the players we have been linked with.
It's going to be very hard for us to do business with all of the media speculation surrounding us.

Mark Hughes said:
"We have put bids on the table and some have been rejected at the level we have pitched them," he admitted.

"I am sure that this week we will be making more offers. What we are trying to do is make sure that when we do make those offers they are at a level that clubs will actually discuss. They are players that we want to attract so there is no point going in at a level that you know is going to be dismissed out of hand.

Of course managers are going to say no bids have been made if they weren't happy with the amount. Why risk unsettling one of your own players if you are a) not sure if you are going to sell him and b) want to keep it quiet while you look for a replacement just in case?

I'm pretty sure we have made bids - it's just getting them completed, and for the right players, that's pissing me off now :)

ALso, I think you should learn how a modern transfer works.

Hughes identifies a player, says we should make a bid.

Then it's left to agents and club reps to sort it out 90% of the time.

So blame the people upstairs if you must blame someone.

Moebius said:
You say :

sdavros said:

Mark Hughes said:

OK wanker. Hughes said that after I posted the thread. I'm not sorry for having an opinion and trying to bring up a point of discussion other than another ITK thread. I was basing my opinion on the fact that other managers have come out and said there were no bids.

I'm glad Hughes has come out with this statement.

Sensitive sods on here. Ye're like a bunch of women with headaches

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.