No charge for rojo stamp on hazard

What did Oliver actually do then? Because he said he saw the incident and dealt with it... well the only way to deal with that is a red card!

I was talking to someone at work this morning who doesn't watch football and I was explaining to him all of the decisions that have gone for and against United this season. And I asked him if there were any American sports teams that get such favorable decisions and coverage from the officials and the media. I don't watch any American sports so I have no idea how it works here. He seemed genuinely amazed at what I told him and couldn't think of anything as obvious or ridiculous as what United get away with.

I really don't see what all the fuss is about. The referee simply said that he had seen the stamp but had conformed to instructions that only players of clubs not from Salford and not having directors in important positions at the FA and UEFA were actually covered by the stamp down on stamping. As the ref had had a quiet word with players not to be too obvious in their hunting of Hazard such treatment of Hazard must have stopped and so any question of a stamp was preposterous and is, in fact, no more than a scandalous continuation of the campaign to stop this particular defender tackling at all, simply because he floats in gracefully sometimes when he tackles. This defender has become the object of the "we hate the world's biggest club" boys since they managed to drive the captain of England out of the team by attacks on his faultless playing style and inuendo about his appeal to a more discerning and mature audience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.