No City sub heard Tevez refuse to play....

LoveCity said:
If they're trying to protect Tevez after what he did then fook them too. I love my club, we all do, but I don't like the attitudes of many modern footballers, is it true that they didn't even go over and clap the traveling blues?

Bring back Dickov and the Goat.

i cant imagine that happening im sure they did always do no matter what the likes of harty kompany toure micah

bzekosilva said:
the mirror at the moment not sure if others have clocked on yet havent scoured the others yet :) but that got my goat up that

It's good to know that we can all rely on The Mirror for the REAL scoops inside City eh! ;)

Knowing the Mirror they probably copied from Total Football or Goal.com

Sounds crazy, but it goes like this..

If Pab Zab has stated Tevez was in the wrong and didn't wanna come on.

for me that's what happened.

Zaba wouldn't make anything up, he's not like that and his REACTION to Tevez when he was waffling on, speaks volumes to me.

bzekosilva said:
Manchester City have been plunged into a new crisis after it emerged none of the substitutes on the bench in Munich actually heard Carlos Tevez refuse to play.

City are expected to take evidence from Costel Pantillimon, Pablo Zabaleta, Joleon Lescott, James Milner, Aleksandar Kolarov - the other subs who were sitting alongside Tevez at the Allianz Arena - as well as Edin Dzeko, who had been replaced by Nigel De Jong, shortly before the incident.

uhh....

'so no one head Tevez refuse to play?'
'I don't know we didn't ask them yet'

WEST HAM have made an audacious bid to sign Carlos Tevez on loan.
A senior Hammers figure contacted Manchester City in the wake of the striker's refusal to come on as a substitute in Munich.

But City have knocked the move back as the controversy still rages over Tevez's behaviour in the Champions League encounter against German giants Bayern on Tuesday night.

City are not prepared to do any deals while they take legal advice over the extent to which they can punish Tevez, who is on a two-week suspension.

They are also leading a full investigation into the Argentine's actions at the Allianz Arena.

The Hammers are understood to have been ready to pay a percentage of the player's £250,000-a-week wages for a three-month spell.

That would have taken them up to the January window, when City will look to sell him.

Tevez spent the 2006-07 season at West Ham but controversy surrounded his move there from Corinthians over third-party ownership.

Tevez famously scored on the last day of that season at Old Trafford to keep West Ham in the top flight, before going on to join Manchester United.

West Ham, under boss Sam Allardyce, must have believed City wanted Tevez out.

He can only move on loan to a club in this country outside the Premier League while the transfer window is closed

another that beggers belief

What about what the coaching staff say. Sorry I don't know the guys name but one of the coaches was in front of Tevez and speaking to him as if trying to persuade him to warm up or get ready. Surely if Tevez claims he was ready to go on then he would have said the words "I am ready" either in English or whatever. IF Zaba heard him say he was ready I am sure he would have translated that to the coaches.

So presuming the situation was eventually correctly communicated to him, he still didn't come on. That's even if what the papers are saying is true, which I doubt.

bzekosilva said:
Manchester City have been plunged into a new crisis after it emerged none of the substitutes on the bench in Munich actually heard Carlos Tevez refuse to play.

The news will throw the club into fresh turmoil, because it contradicts allegations made against the striker by boss Roberto Mancini.

And it backs up claims made by the Argentinian that he told Mancini he was ready to play.

The news will cast doubt on City's ability to discipline Tevez without facing legal claims from the player and his adviser, Kia Joorabchian.

City are expected to take evidence from Costel Pantillimon, Pablo Zabaleta, Joleon Lescott, James Milner, Aleksandar Kolarov - the other subs who were sitting alongside Tevez at the Allianz Arena - as well as Edin Dzeko, who had been replaced by Nigel De Jong, shortly before the incident.

They are all believed to accept that Tevez said he had already warmed up and did not need to do so again.

But none of them will confirm they heard him say he would not go on to replace Samir Nasri - which is the accusation levelled at him by Mancini.

.......right okay so thats why Zaba reacted the way he did a calm mild mannered soul....

And which ultra reliable source have you lifted this from?

Forget that, i've just read the thread. If you're gonna post shite from the shite newspapers then cite the source.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.