No Excuses Today - We Can't Defend.

kompany should play for dejong,whats the point in having a defensive midfielder that cant defend a high ball.when you have one onthe bench that can.

uwe282828 said:
kompany should play for dejong,whats the point in having a defensive midfielder that cant defend a high ball.when you have one onthe bench that can.

You can't just base a player on his aerial threat, de jong is by far the better player on the floor where the ball is going to be 80% of the time in that area of the pitch, his tackling is second to none, kompany is class but for me de jong is the better player.

Bossman Blue said:
I think Hughes is now at the crossroads. If he goes in asking for more money to strengthen the defense he knows he might just get asked about the £50M he has spent there. He will only be able to tough it out and try to claim that:-

They need more time to get to know each other.

Played too many games so they are tired.

Other teams up their game against us and get lucky.

Etc, Etc, Etc

Bit premature, that, to say the least of it.

ell said:
How old is Van Buyten these days? And has anybody seen him in 5years?

You mean that guy who starts every game for Bayern Munich? Nah, don't think anyone has....

dcye said:
ell said:
How old is Van Buyten these days? And has anybody seen him in 5years?

You mean that guy who starts every game for Bayern Munich? Nah, don't think anyone has....
...so its a yes from you then? Why not just say that? I dont watch German football on a regular basis but I am expected to know?

You're not expected to know but ignorance isn't an excuse. Would've taken you 30 seconds to wiki him.

Only Bridge came out with any credibility today. To me Toure, Lescott and Richards look uncomfortable with the ball especially today. In fact on current form if our defence were to face the likes of Torres, Bent, Defoe,Drogba and Anelka the result would surely be disastrous. Something has to be done either changing personnel or work extra hours on defending in training.I just hope we can sort it out in time for when we play the top six teams. If I was the Scunny manager on Weds I'd be sending out my forwards with bags of motivation.

Sami Hypia is player of the year so far in Germany - if thats the yardstick we are measuring "starting every game for Bayern" by, I'd like to use that same stick to measure my penis please.

Bayern have 18 points from 10 games - we have the same from 9 games. If Van Buyten is so amazing it's being kept pretty quiet tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.