No extension for Aguero?

Sergio leaving City really will be the end of an era - I just hope we can bring him the success he deserves in the next 2 or 3 years

When him, Kompany, Silva, Hart, Zabba and Yaya too all leave will be sad days. I hope we give them a better send off then we did to Lampard which of course we should do, they deserve it. Testimonials too.

I'd still like to see a contract extension, on the proviso we release him on a free to Independiente at some point. Just in case some European rivals try and take the piss with 6 months of his contract left.

I've no problems with it. If true he'd have stayed here for about 6 seasons longer than I thought he would have when he first signed. Will leave as our top PL scorer and one of the best strikers the leagues ever seen.

He's been very open about this for a while & very loyal to us, could have easily had his head turned by some of the Spanish giants. If he leaves at 31 then that suits us pretty well I feel, we will have had him through his prime & saves the period of him losing form & us struggling to drop him because of his name rather than form (similar to the period Yaya is in currently).

When him, Kompany, Silva, Hart, Zabba and Yaya too all leave will be sad days. I hope we give them a better send off then we did to Lampard which of course we should do, they deserve it. Testimonials too.
All of them legends, we will have to go some to replace them. Put me in a right downer thinking about that. Off to pep chat, cheer myself up

How old is his kid? With his bloodlines he might be ready to take over in his teens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.