No Facebook or Instagram for 4 days

Tried Facebook, but hated it. I think I’m the only one out of my mates that hasn’t got it. They can’t comprehend why I haven’t got an account. The only social media account I have is Snapchat.
The worst app out there. Full of boring people begging for attention.

I joined Facebook a few years ago within a week I had over 150 friends , half of them I sort of new ,but Facebook was new to me so all welcome ,after a week I thought what a bag of shit,people posting photos of their "cute" bags of shit dogs,or "time for a brew" or this is what im having for dinner,i realised very quickly why I don't speak to most people I used to know its because im not fucking interested in their lives or pets or kids,just fuck off you cunts,im a miserable fucker at the best of times in fact I don't know why I'm posting this , just fuck off the lot of you .

I joined Facebook a few years ago within a week I had over 150 friends , half of them I sort of new ,but Facebook was new to me so all welcome ,after a week I thought what a bag of shit,people posting photos of their "cute" bags of shit dogs,or "time for a brew" or this is what im having for dinner,i realised very quickly why I don't speak to most people I used to know its because im not fucking interested in their lives or pets or kids,just fuck off you cunts,im a miserable fucker at the best of times in fact I don't know why I'm posting this , just fuck off the lot of you .
Ha ha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.