no first team against racing

GoForGlory said:
svennis pennis said:
Would it really be such a bad thing to see him gone?

I never want us to lose but i would take a hit if it meant getting rid of Lesley.

No way. I think his days are numbered anyway and I think the team will be better off without him, however I never want to see us lose. BUT playing a strong team against Santander is a luxury we can't afford right now. We need to focus on the league for now and then hopefully we'll be a bit better off come february or whenever it is the cup resumes.

i agree that hes gonna be gone soon but i think we do need a strong team out there!!! if we have another PSG game then we risk gettin the champions league dropouts and i dont fancy our chances against bremen or whoever

This is a really interesting group.

If City dont lose on Thursday (though I dont understand why theyre playing it on a Thursday) and PSG win, they will go through. If we lose it doesnt matter what PSG do, so there is some interest in the game from the French. I think if we win the group PSG may well get through...

Racing have a real reason to win as that is the only way they can qualify... it's quite a fascinating group... cos if Twente win against PSG and we fail to win, we'll be second...

Any number of scenarios.

Sorry, are you guys mental?! The team is in a bit of a crisis if you haven't noticed, and we really need to pick up something against WBA next week. We just can't afford to play a strong team in Santander. In fact, if possible I would rest every single one of the players MH plans to start against WBA. We just can't risk it at this point.

We will top the group if Twente fail to win in france. Even if they draw and we lose we win the group. From what I seen at our place PSG should beat Twente, which will put them through. Send the res's out players like Onuoha,Berti and ched they need to show if they can do anything to stay at the club and deserve a chance.

yarny101 said:
de niro said:
sorry we have to win the group, when the new players come we win the eufa cup:)
hope so i win a grand if we do.
if we sign who we bin linked with they will be ineligable to play anyway can only think of santa cruz who wont

hence mh saying in the papers he doesnt want to replace the squad .because he obviously needs this team for the uefa cup

svennis pennis said:
Would it really be such a bad thing to see him gone?

I never want us to lose but i would take a hit if it meant getting rid of Lesley.

I heard the first chants of "Hughes Out" after the game on saturday. Thats a fact whether we agree with it or not. Unless there is a consistant run of positive results soon well..... we'll see what happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.