offside sunderland goal
balotelli sending off at liverpool

utd for

pen at chelsea
no pen fulham
pen and sending off qpr
pen v villa

against

can only think of no pen at wigan but that cancels out with wigan goal disallowed and evans should have been sent off

also not sure if wba shud have had a pen at old trafford at 0-0 or 1-0

I agree I think with the likes of aguero and nasri having a good pre season and "settling" in next year we could really dominate. Get rid of the dead wood and bring in squad players with something to offer like Hoilett, Guidetti, Weiss etc to provide us with the strength to cope with suspensions and injuries. Regardless of the money we have spent I think apart from the obvious poor officiating having key absentees at crucial times cost us. Hopefully next year Roberto will keep the back 5 together on a more regular basis and fingers crossed the whole of England will be drooling over us !!

route46 said:
key decisions off the top ov my head

city for

pen v fulham

against

no pen at chelsea
offside sunderland goal

utd for

pen at chelsea
no pen fulham
pen and sending off qpr
pen v villa

against

can only think of no pen at wigan but that cancels out with wigan goal disallowed and evans should have been sent off
This is ridiculous. United get some bent decisions definitely but this is tin hat stuff.

ManCityX said:
I think we'll absolutely dominate the league next season.

We'll be stronger, more experienced and United won't have anywhere near as good a season. I think they played the top teams at the perfect times form wise and they left with points they otherwise might not have.

If we end up missing out it will hurt, but it will be like when we lost the League Cup Semi against them. One year later, the roles were reversed and history was made.

Keep the faith!

I know someone who'll disagree with you:

Paul-Merson-800_23950151-189x200.jpg

route46 said:
key decisions off the top ov my head

city for

pen v fulham

against

no pen at chelsea
offside sunderland goal

utd for

pen at chelsea
no pen fulham
pen and sending off qpr
pen v villa

against

also not sure if wba shud have had a pen at old trafford at 0-0 or 1-0

Against City, some more:
Foul on Dzeko leading to Fulham's second goal
Vinny being sent off against rags in FA Cup.
Phil Dowd in CC for pen given to bin dippers against Micah and Not giving one for foul on Dzeko by C. Adam.

Less key decisions:
Pen at Norwich
Pen v Rags by Anderson (body check) in 6-1 demolition.
2 Pens against Bolton at home by Zat Knight.

Probably more, all I can think of at the minute.

i only put key decisions and didnt put cup games, in the cup didnt reina handball outside the area shud have been red????

You expect the other so called big teams to take more points of them next season out of eight games played against the rags Liverpool, Chelsea, arse and the spuds have only taken two points.

Re: Re: No matter what happens until the end of May

BillyShears said:
ManCityX said:

We'll be stronger, more experienced and United won't have anywhere near as good a season. I think they played the top teams at the perfect times form wise and they left with points they otherwise might not have.

If we end up missing out it will hurt, but it will be like when we lost the League Cup Semi against them. One year later, the roles were reversed and history was made.

Keep the faith!

To be fair, that's not very realistic mate. You can't expect Arsenal and Chelsea to be as bad as they were this season. Both clubs will strengthen in the summer, as will the rags. I would suggest that it will be much tougher than this season. Still, I've faith that the squad we have already are capable of taking the challenge head on and winning it.

Hopefully if Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool are stronger they'll take more than the two points they got against the rags this season.

Could be a positive for us.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: No matter what happens until the end of May

moomba said:
BillyShears said:
ManCityX said:

Keep the faith!

To be fair, that's not very realistic mate. You can't expect Arsenal and Chelsea to be as bad as they were this season. Both clubs will strengthen in the summer, as will the rags. I would suggest that it will be much tougher than this season. Still, I've faith that the squad we have already are capable of taking the challenge head on and winning it.

Hopefully if Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool are stronger they'll take more than the two points they got against the rags this season.

Could be a positive for us.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I've been saying this for weeks. We don't operate in a vacuum. United have been so good this season precisely because the sort of teams that normally take points off them - Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool have been so poor.

They always do well against the weaker teams. We will be stronger next season. The last two performances have convinced me of that.

Building great teams and dynastys takes time.

Gary neville pointed out last week on sky that united were once in the same situation as city. Where they were trying to win their first title as a team and they narrowly lost out to leeds. The experience and the hurt this caused them helped make them into the team they became, a ruthless team that won a alot of titles.

I believe this season will have the same effect for city.

City may have the money but they have built gradually, creating strong foundations. Those strong foundations will allow city to win many titles and have sustained success, once they win the first (which is question of when, not if)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.