No matter who we sign, will Robinho always be the favourite?

Greiver said:
Elano is one of my absolute favourites and was my first favourite player (long story but only just became a footy/City fan 2 years ago.) Unfortanetly his bad form has put me off for awhile now and I don't like what I've been hearing about him! /pets Elano (cat). He is still a favourite and I will watch him wherever he goes! Robinho is the first step in a very great leap to becoming the world's greatest club! He is a definate favourite for me and since Ireland stepped up to the plate and became one of the best on our team, he is now also one of my favourites especially being he is a nostalgic peice of what is City's academy! So yes I know I will love seeing Kaka play and he may even become my favourite but for now Robinho leads it with his spirit and him (even if it was for money) being the first in the big step of the takeover to join City in the plight to become the BEST! Plus his great attitude is a huge plus!

No way is your cat called Elano!
Quality

robinho IMO will be the player who made it all possible, i hope he spends the rest of his career with us, thank you little robbie :). however, if kaka comes they will both be my favourates, like chelsea have terry and lampard, who are both veterans for them

TaylorWill07 said:
Superman is favorite and god
end of.

He has done well this season..but the jury is still out. He needs to keep it up all season. He isn't yet at hero level like Shauny and Robinho...but he is moving very quickly in the right direction.

dancity19 said:
TaylorWill07 said:
end of.

He has done well this season..but the jury is still out. He needs to keep it up all season. He isn't yet at hero level like Shauny and Robinho...but he is moving very quickly in the right direction.

but most would say ireland has been player of the season up to now ? so surely you have to say robinho has to keep playing aswell to be favorite :S:S:S???

TaylorWill07 said:
dancity19 said:
TaylorWill07 said:
end of.

but most would say ireland has been player of the season up to now ? so surely you have to say robinho has to keep playing aswell to be favorite :S:S:S???

They are completely different cases. Ireland has done more all round..but Robinho is a world class act; and the first one to take a chance on us. He has, also, produced some top drawer moments: hat trick against stoke, goals against FC Twente, and Arsenal. Robinho is just a special case that makes him the favourite, along with Shauny who will always be a city Legend. I've got a book called City Crowd Idols, was prob someone on here who wrote it, and Shauny is in the top 10 and it was written a few years ago... I wonder what the list would look like now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.