No matter who we sign, will Robinho always be the favourite?

He is better than I thought he would be I.E the non stop running he does, the on field advice you can see him give out, the bond that is obvious between the fans and him. Plus he is helping move us forward to a level we have never known before....im so gald we have him

Well obviously Robinho won't be the favourite.

Glauber Berti will always be the favourite!

5 pages in and no one else had done it so I felt it was my duty.

C_T_I_D said:
Easily. The day we got Robinho was the beginning of a big and beautiful brand new era. He took a chance and hopefully it'll pay off. He is a rolls royce of a player and has all the makings of a living legend.

I was thinking about this yesterday, Robinho was the first, he took a chance on us and for that I will be ever grateful. If Kaka arrives it will partly down to Robinho's efforts and gamble to took to little City, take all the flack from Pele and the Real Madrid board etc. How he'd love to stick two fingers up at the lot of them.....

Robinho is the most naturally skillful player in the world and therfore is the best to watch in my opinion you just dont know what he will do next, with his step overs and flicks and tricks and his composure in front of goal is unbelievable. He will always be my favourite.

You lot have short memories,everything good that happens this season we owe our thanks to this man.

C_71_article_1050391_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Thanks Joey!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.