No message from Sergio last night...thoughts ?

Kun will always be the man for me, his performances on the pitch and moments make him a legend.

If he does not make a video, so what!!

I hadn't even thought about Sergio yesterday tbh. It appears he is hard at work rehabbing his knee to get fit for the World Cup. I presume it's not nailed on he will be in the WC squad unless he proves he is going to be fully fit. I guess he is prioritising that over joining in the victory celebrations and I think that's perfectly acceptable.

I hadn't even thought about Sergio yesterday tbh. It appears he is hard at work rehabbing his knee to get fit for the World Cup. I presume it's not nailed on he will be in the WC squad unless he proves he is going to be fully fit. I guess he is prioritising that over joining in the victory celebrations and I think that's perfectly acceptable.

He poster photos of him training the Argentina camp today, in Argentina kit.

Pep said he would definitely be fit for the world cup, so I think he's nailed on to be both fit and in the squad.

I don't think hed have done the surgery if it risked the world cup. From what was said around the time he had the operation it was one that could have been delayed until the summer but us winni g so early gave him the option of doing it before Russia and playing there without pain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.