no more red and black scarves

SWSB

the club for some reason even though the demand is ther are not producing any more r and b scarves.Maybe BM readers could put pressure on the club somehow,maybe points of blue meeting or other ways.Any ideas?

All the unofficial stalls will be selling snides on Saturday if you really want one. For me it was a one-off. Maybe if we got to Wembley I'd consider it again. But we are not confused Norwich rags. I'd rather wear proper City colours and still chuck a few more quid into Nelly's collection. I would consider anyone wearing a ref and black scarf on Saturday, for example, to be a bit sad and an attention seeker

LongsightM13 said:
I would consider anyone wearing a ref and black scarf on Saturday, for example, to be a bit sad and an attention seeker

I think you're being a bit elitist here. Are you saying that only those fortunate enough to wear the scarf at the Leicester game should own one? City sell the black and red shirt don't they? What's the difference?

LongsightM13 said:
All the unofficial stalls will be selling snides on Saturday if you really want one. For me it was a one-off. Maybe if we got to Wembley I'd consider it again. But we are not confused Norwich rags. I'd rather wear proper City colours and still chuck a few more quid into Nelly's collection. I would consider anyone wearing a ref and black scarf on Saturday, for example, to be a bit sad and an attention seeker
Looks too much like an united scarf too me to wear to games

BlueMoonraker said:
LongsightM13 said:
I would consider anyone wearing a ref and black scarf on Saturday, for example, to be a bit sad and an attention seeker

I think you're being a bit elitist here. Are you saying that only those fortunate enough to wear the scarf at the Leicester game should own one? City sell the black and red shirt don't they? What's the difference?
Didn't mean it to sound that way but it was first and foremost a charity fund-raising exercise, not some sort of lame teenage fashion statement. Anyone can quite easily pay into Nelly's fund. So why would you need a scarf to tell everyone you did so? Surely the giving is the thing, not the 'reflected glory' of an 'I was there' scarf?

dw7 said:
LongsightM13 said:
Looks too much like an united scarf too me to wear to games

No it doesn't. When was the last time you saw a rag wearing one without white in it...?

I missed out on mine despite going to Leicester, but I agree that they shouldn't sell any more. It was a one off for Nelly, and I wasn't fortunate enough to get one but I still had a good time and was able to support him waving my blue one about. Would have been nice to have a red and black one but now it's gone, wearing it to the Wolves match won't mean anything. If we got to Wembley, we should wear next season's away kit which will hopefully be red and black stripes, and issue red and black scarves. But let's concentrate on getting there first :)

Personally, I think the club should continue to sell them for the duration of the cup run with all proceeds going to the Neil Young appeal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.