no more red and black scarves

daveduke67 said:
Alex the Blue said:
I agree the cup is a different matter this season and I'm hoping that as long as our FA Cup runs this season we use the games to remember Nelly.

I've seen many colours on scarves this season. We now have scarves that are half City and half whoever it is we play sometimes. People make their own choices as to what they wear and to suggest they put things away at certain times is no good to anybody. My wife doesn't like me wearing her pink knickers but I'll wear what I like.

Alex the Blue

Do you know of any plans for a City/utd friendship scarf?

Thought not ;-)

Got the cheque from the club this afternoon for the scarves. It's exactly £10,599-82. I wonder how many tight bastards put just some loose change in and denied a cancer charity and a dying hero a fair price for a quality scarf.

Almost finished counting the money in the collection boxes from Tuesday night. So far we've got just over £2,000 pounds. There's a pile of copper and a few other coins which I estimate is another £50-00. There were collection boxes left in the corporate areas last Tuesday night and I'll be collecting them on Monday. A million thanks to all who threw something in and a million more thanks to the handful of collectors who gave their time up for Nelly and the cancer charity. You're diamonds, everyone of you.

Alex the Blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.