no more tea bags

Tea? Chav's drink. Coffee is what the discerning person drinks. The septics got that bit right, at east.

Quite correct, the proper way to kick start the day (& stop the shakes)

We had one earlier, I called him a Jeremy Hunt.

Snitch

Yes, you did, and forgot the key BMW rule, "switches get stitches". Don't fall asleep on a train anytime soon.

Coffee is drunk by twenty something bearded fuck faces who have to have a fix every hour just to get by. They start sentences with the word 'so' and are glued to their phones morning, noon and night.

Is this you, you hairy slime trail?
So you haven't seen me since I got rid of the facial insulation earlier today, but will accept that I can easily pass for still being in my twenties.

What about Colin Farrell? Is he okay? Being Irish, he's probably a tea drinker (everybody is over here), so he should come up to your requirements.
He's from the North, quite a few up here have more refined tastes than our more western cousins (still too many rags though)

Is the 'c' word really off limits? It'll shorten my posts I suppose. I got modded (quite fairly) for saying I wanted the rags to get raped by our best 11 in the cup. Perhaps on reflection it would have been more appropriate to hope they get their footballing back doors smashed in and dry-bummed? It really is an etiquette minefield on here sometimes.

Is the 'c' word really off limits? It'll shorten my posts I suppose. I got modded (quite fairly) for saying I wanted the rags to get raped by our best 11 in the cup. Perhaps on reflection it would have been more appropriate to hope they get their footballing back doors smashed in and dry-bummed? It really is an etiquette minefield on here sometimes.

****... see you can still use it, I think their have been a few messages going around saying the use needs to be more liberal than it has been, rather than a blanket ban on the word, will somebody please think of the children?

Yeast factory

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.