no motivation to work

Swanseablue

Anybody else feel this way, i run a pub should be downstairs with the staff lots in for lunch but carnt be arsed, as im on here all the time waiting for news to break one way or another, come on City this is costing me money and as for my mrs she is going nuts, anyone also having probs by being on here all the time???????

lol me too mate, im at work well im at the place were i get paid. Im using my phone to get on here have been for last few days. Ive done fuck all and will continue to do so till i kaka sees the light of god and signs.

ive had sodding uni finals this week. last one tomorrow morning. spending far more time on here than in my books- cant wait to get hammered and watch the game in the afternoon.
bloody students eh.

i took yesterday and today off with the main motivation of dancing round when he signs!!! oooooooo please god let him sign

haha,
Same here, iv work to do, but cant concentrate for more than 5mins without checking here, sky sports, bbc, and official web.
Exciting all the same :)

on my lunch now finally, can look at bluemoon without hiding it!

its affecting my sleep too, took a while to get to sleep last night after thinking about kaka.

going to sleep thinking about a man is slightly worrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.