No one turned up.

quiet_riot

Team supported
City
We are a small club, no-one turned up for our MASSIVE parade, despite having 35 years to wait for it. Likkle Citeh eh?

0NPo6.jpg

omBbN.jpg

XtgHD.jpg

It will be interesting next week, with the rags not doing anything at their ground, how the crowds are reported(likely to be larger because there is no final stop so to speak). I'm sure the press will use it as a dig against us.

felixbg said:
had a quick look on redcafe, some of them genuinly think we only had 8k fans turn up. be nice for some of their fans to look at these photos and see what manchester looks like. also why do they think they have already beaten barcelona ?!?!

Because they are all arrogant nobheads

felixbg said:
had a quick look on redcafe, some of them genuinly think we only had 8k fans turn up. be nice for some of their fans to look at these photos and see what manchester looks like.

now I don't normally want it to rain on a bank holiday .................. <in a Keegan-esque ran> but "I would love it, love it" if the heavens opened and it pissed it down.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
felixbg said:
had a quick look on redcafe, some of them genuinly think we only had 8k fans turn up. be nice for some of their fans to look at these photos and see what manchester looks like.

now I don't normally want it to rain on a bank holiday .................. <in a Keegan-esque ran> but "I would love it, love it" if the heavens opened and it pissed it down.

I normally don't condone Al Qaeda terrorist attacks but ........

(joke by the way)

I'm on that first photo, one of the two lads stood on the green phone exchange thingy on the left had side! The pale looking one haha

I can tell you the players all loved it, so fuck what any small minded new bitters think, they the players all know its been a fantastic season and there is a great team spirit amongst them.

Thought City pretty much got everything spot on inside the stadium, letting Tony Book bring out the cup was another great touch, Bernard Halford, the ex-players, the tributes to Malcolm and Neil and not forgetting Ken Barnes, thanks to the Sheikh, particularly loved the blue and white/red and black scarfs on each handle of the cup, the revealing of a new kit (its all a bit Denis the Menace and De Jong can be Gnasher).

The future is most certainly ours for the taking.

but the red bitters are so massive and we after all are just liddle siddy

lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.