No one turned up.

_52921771_jex_16185_de50-1.jpg

As did many of you i walked from town hall to the stadium.

Ashton New Road, Every Street, Great Ancoats Street, Portland Street, Princess Street, all were absolutely packed, and they were simply the roads i walked down, all around on various roads there were thousands of Blues dotted all around the City for miles.

Just bitter ramblings as the realisation for the younger Rags who've been brought up on the Rag propaganda, that the Blues are in fact much, much bigger than they give them credit for, was represented visually yesterday.

nevilletogoater-in said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
felixbg said:
had a quick look on redcafe, some of them genuinly think we only had 8k fans turn up. be nice for some of their fans to look at these photos and see what manchester looks like.

now I don't normally want it to rain on a bank holiday .................. <in a Keegan-esque ran> but "I would love it, love it" if the heavens opened and it pissed it down.

I normally don't condone Al Qaeda terrorist attacks but ........

(joke by the way)

NOT FUNNY (BY THE WAY)

ANY1aBLUE said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
now I don't normally want it to rain on a bank holiday .................. <in a Keegan-esque ran> but "I would love it, love it" if the heavens opened and it pissed it down.

I normally don't condone Al Qaeda terrorist attacks but ........

(joke by the way)

NOT FUNNY (BY THE WAY)
Seconded

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.