No one turned up.

ANY1aBLUE said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
now I don't normally want it to rain on a bank holiday .................. <in a Keegan-esque ran> but "I would love it, love it" if the heavens opened and it pissed it down.

I normally don't condone Al Qaeda terrorist attacks but ........

(joke by the way)

NOT FUNNY (BY THE WAY)

thought it was a cryptic message for blues to keep clear of Manchester next Monday !

felixbg said:
:)

1816442362-16042011174006.jpg

Now, that's funny!

And brilliant, fantastic and superb.

And every other positive adjective you can think of!

Wrong thread for this - but do not want to start another one

Fucking bias on Sky to these red scum - just turned on SSSn to see the yellow ticker running to announce the rags team for a testimonial - FFS how many testimonials take place - they do not get any focus - be glad when the rags fade into history and all this stops

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
felixbg said:
had a quick look on redcafe, some of them genuinly think we only had 8k fans turn up. be nice for some of their fans to look at these photos and see what manchester looks like.

now I don't normally want it to rain on a bank holiday .................. <in a Keegan-esque ran> but "I would love it, love it" if the heavens opened and it pissed it down.

Oh how I'm laughing....... "God shines on the righteous" (like he did last Monday) and then pisses on the rags.

LOL

Sat with MUTV on as the other half is a red It is a joke!

Comments so far
The City is Red
They put a picture up of Mancini with a horse and cart with the fa cup on.
They have people ringing up not one nearer than Kent.

The best so far they cut to some Rags on the pavement getting interviewed
and a bloke stood in front of them all and shouted "blue moon rising"
Class!!

Commentator just said there could be as many as a couple of thousand here on Deansgate. PMSL YCMIU!

The Blue Moon definitely is rising, I'd be suprised if there was more than 10,000 there today! :D

there's nobody there, there's nobody there, 19 league titles and there's nobody there.........haha, Quality............ where are all these millions of fans haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.